Become a SASA Member
The South African Stomaltherapy Association ( SASA ) is a Not-For-Profit organisation established for the purpose of maintaining optimum care for individuals with ostomies, incontinence, draining wounds, fistulae, draining and feeding tubes and actual or potential alterations in tissue integrity. We provide:
- A corporate identity for nurses who care for people with stomas, wounds or incontinence, fistulae, draining wounds and/or alteration to tissue integrity.
- A platform for ongoing education of nurses practicing Stomaltherapy through workshops, masterclasses, online webinars and clinical papers.
- Support for the ForteAbility 6 Month Stoma Care Programme recognised by WCET® and SASA.
- Reduced registration fees to the Biennial SASA Congress
- Free Access to CPD accredited regional seminars and masterclasses
- Free access to online webinars through the SASA website
- Free access to online clinical papers
- Access to bursaries: Educational, Congress, Membership.
- SASA Newsletter
Annual Membership Fees
R500.00 per year
Interested in becoming a SASA member?
Please click the button below to register as a SASA member. By selecting the option you prefer, you may process your payment online or by bank transfer.
Types of Membership
Full SASA Member
A nurse registered with SANC, who is resident in South Africa, is practicing in the field of stomaltherapy and who has paid her/his SASA membership fees.
A healthcare professional from nursing, medicine or allied health disciplines or a person with an interest in stomaltherapy living outside the Republic of South Africa, may apply for membership.
A healthcare professional from nursing, medicine or allied health disciplines who is resident in South Africa.
A healthcare professional from a commercial company specialising in stoma, wound or continence care or allied products or services.